General COVID-19 Information
Patients and Guests
For Covid-19 Vaccine and Testing Information Click Here
Lake Chelan Health is prepared to care for you and your family; it’s what we do and have done for more than 70 years.
Please know that processes you are accustomed to receiving when accessing care may be a little different as we work to keep you and your family safe. Your health is our priority.
What to expect when visiting Lake Chelan Health:
The use of a mask is still required within Lake Chelan Health facilities. Learn More
- Hospital first floor entrance (lower floor), which is used primarily by physical therapy patients and visitors will remain locked. A phone has been placed at the front entrance for patients and visitors to dial-in. A staff member will answer your call and ask you COVID-19 screening questions before entering the hospital.
- Hospital Emergency Room entrance (second floor) is located behind the hospital building and will remain unlocked. Our Patient Access staff will greet you as well as ask you COVID-19 screening questions and then determine your course of care.
- Specialty Care clinic at 219 East Johnson Ave, Chelan Learn More
- Express Care walk-in clinic at 219 East Johnson Ave, Chelan Learn More
All hospital patients and visitors must:
- Be screened and wear screening identification
- Wear a mask at all times. Improve how your mask protects you Click Here
- Remain in assigned area and not visit other areas of the hospital
Learn more about COVID-19 Numbers, Symptoms, Testing, and Vaccines:
- COVID FAQs
- Follow us on Facebook for updates and Free Drive-thru Community testing dates
- COVID testing at Lake Chelan Health FACT SHEET: EUA-abbott-binaxNOW-Patient Fact Sheet
- Chelan Douglas Health District (testing sites available)
- Centers for Disease Control (vaccine information)
- “How to be a good neighbor” video produced by Jared Eygabroad, EMS EMT. Ways to protect yourself during COVID-19
Visitor Restrictions and Limitations Policy:
Events & Community Meetings:
All meetings and events held at Lake Chelan Health that gather groups have been cancelled or postponed until further notice.