General COVID-19 Information
Patients and Guests
For Covid-19 Vaccine and Testing Information Click Here
What to expect when visiting Lake Chelan Health:
The use of a mask is still required within Lake Chelan Health facilities. Learn More
Please know that processes you are accustomed to receiving when accessing care may be a little different as we work to keep you and your family safe. Your health is our priority.
- Hospital first floor entrance (lower floor), which is used primarily by physical therapy patients and visitors will remain locked. A phone has been placed at the front entrance for patients and visitors to dial-in. A staff member will answer your call and ask you COVID-19 screening questions before entering the hospital.
- Hospital Emergency Room entrance (second floor) is located behind the hospital building and will remain unlocked. Our Patient Access staff will greet you as well as ask you COVID-19 screening questions and then determine your course of care.
- Specialty Care clinic at 219 East Johnson Ave, Chelan Learn More
- Express Care walk-in clinic at 219 East Johnson Ave, Chelan Learn More
All hospital patients and visitors must:
- Are screened and required to wear a visitor/screening identification pass that will be assigned
- Do not present with COVID symptoms
- Wear a mask at all times. Improve how your mask protects you Click Here
- Remain in assigned area and not visit other areas of the hospital
Have you been affected by Covid?
Lake Chelan EMS has partnered with Care Connect Washington to help provide support for those affected by COVID-19.
What do we help with?
- Provide personal care kits
- Food Kits (nonperishable)
- Fresh Food (orders delivered to your door)
- Financial Assistance
How do I qualify?
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and are actively isolating or in quarantine at home.
- Yoh have been in closed contact with someone who tested positive and you are actively isolating or in quarantine at home.
- Must be a resident of Chelan or Douglas County
To find out if you qualify, call 1-800-525-0127
Care Connect Washington services are available at no cost to you, if you qualify.
Individuals who are actively isolating and quarantining at home can reach Care Connect Washington directly by calling or texting the program hotline Monday 6am-10pm Tues.-Sun. 6am-6pm by calling 1-800-525-0127, Press #
Learn more about COVID-19 Numbers, Symptoms, Testing, and Vaccines:
- COVID FAQs
- Follow us on Facebook for updates and Free Drive-thru Vaccine administration and testing dates
- COVID testing at Lake Chelan Health FACT SHEET: EUA-abbott-binaxNOW-Patient Fact Sheet
- Chelan Douglas Health District (testing sites available)
- Centers for Disease Control (vaccine information)
- “How to be a good neighbor” video produced by Jared Eygabroad, EMS EMT. Ways to protect yourself during COVID-19
Visitor Restrictions and Limitations Policy:
Events & Community Meetings:
All meetings and events held at Lake Chelan Health that gather groups have been cancelled or postponed until further notice.