What to know before getting your vaccine:
- If you get the first dose, you also need to get second dose. To avoid wasting a dose, do not miss your second dose appointment.
- Check your schedule to make sure you are available to get your second dose 28 days after your first dose. If you will not be available for the second dose, do not schedule your first dose.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you are sick or in a quarantine period. You will be turned away.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you have had any other immunization in the previous 14 days. You will be turned away.
- Do wear clothing which allows easy exposure to the upper arm in a public setting for the vaccination.
Complete a Pre-registration packet for the vaccine you will be receiving.
Moderna Vaccine Packet:
- English LCH-Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-3-21English – Bring to your vaccine appointment.
- Spanish LCH-Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-3-21 Por favor de traer a su cita.
Pfizer Vaccine Packet:
Jensen Vaccine Packet:
After Getting Your Vaccine:
Register for the v-safe-After Vaccination App post vaccination notifications tool.