See information further below For COVID-19 vaccine and Bivalent Vaccine Boosters.
When to get tested:
- If you begin having COVID-19 symptoms like fever, sore throat, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell and you are 2 years or older, test immediately, or
- At least 5 days after you come into close contact with someone with COVID-19, or
- When you’re going to gather with a group of people, especially those who are at risk of severe disease or may not be up to date on their COVID-19 vaccines.
Covid-19 Tests Available:
Rapid Antigen Covid-19 testing available
Monday – Friday
9:30am to 11am. No cost.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
No testing available on weekends. Call Express Care clinic to make an appointment at 509-682-8511 (option 1)
PCR Covid-19 test
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Results turnaround can be 4 hours or more dependent on resources.
Call Express Care clinic at 509-682-8511 (option 1) for Rapid Antigen and PCR test appointments.
Free Test kits visit:
If you tested Positive:
- Call the Washington State COVID-19 Hotline at 1-800-525-0127, press #, to report your positive results and then ask to be referred into the Care Connect Washington Program for assistance with isolating.
When You Arrive For Your Rapid Antigen Test At Express Care:
- Drive-up testing locations are marked.
- Please wear a mask and remain in your vehicle.
- Results will be provided to you before you leave.
The use of a mask is required. Thank you for your adherence.
- Lake Chelan Health Hospital
ER open 24 hours
503 East Highland Avenue
Chelan, WA 98816
A clinicians order is required for testing at the hospital. For questions call 509-682-3300
- Express Care walk-in clinic
219 East Johnson Avenue
Chelan, WA 98816
Hours: 9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
OPEN 7-DAYS A WEEK
509-682-8511 (choose option 1) for Spanish press “0” zero.
Visiting the Express Care Walk-in Clinic:
- All patients presenting to the walk-in clinic will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and receive care as appropriate.
- If you are found to have COVID symptoms, you will be taken to a private patient room and given a COVID-19 test kit.
- Masks are required anyone inside the clinic.
- Please do not bring friends or family members to your appointment, unless deemed necessary for your care.
COVID-19 VACCINE & Booster
The following is a summary of the COVID19 vaccines offered by Lake Chelan Health.
PRIMARY SERIES COVID19 VACCINATION
The primary vaccine series consists of 2 injections 3-4 weeks apart depending on the vaccine product.
- 2 injections at least 28 days (4 weeks) apart
- Currently our clinic offers this primary series vaccine to all people age 12 years and older
- 2 injections at least 21 days (3 weeks) apart
- Currently our clinic offers this primary series vaccine to all people age 5 years and older
COVID 19 BOOSTER VACCINATION
The booster injections are available to anyone who’s last COVID19 vaccination was at least 8 weeks (2 months) since the completion of a 2 shot primary COVID19 series, or receipt of the last COVID19 booster injection.
Moderna Bivalent Booster:
- Currently our clinic offers this booster to anyone who is 6 years of age and older.
Pfizer Bivalent Booster:
- Currently we offer this booster to anyone who is 12 years of age and older.
Vaccines are available by appointment:
Mondays and Thursdays – 10am-4:30pm
Call Express Care walk-in clinic at 509-682-8511 to schedule your vaccine appointment.
The CDC has approved of separate COVID-19 bivalent booster vaccines, for those requiring a booster vaccine over the age of 12 years.
Due to the new COVID-19 booster vaccines we have been directed to not use our current COVID-19 vaccine supply, for those requiring a booster dose.
Lake Chelan Health is working to obtain the new booster dose vaccine and plan to have booster doses available within the next few weeks.
If you are in need of a 1st dose or 2nd dose (primary series) COVID-19 vaccine (monovalent), please schedule an appointment by calling the Express Care Clinic at 509-682-8511 (option 1).
Please try the vaccine locator below for other vaccine locations.
Find a vaccine appointment near you.
What to know before getting your vaccine:
- If you get the first dose, you also need to get second dose.
- Check your schedule to make sure you are available to get your second dose 28 days after your first dose. If you will not be available for the second dose, do not schedule your first dose.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you are sick or in a quarantine period. You will be turned away.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you have had any other immunization in the previous 14 days. You will be turned away.
- Do wear clothing which allows easy exposure to the upper arm.
Complete a Pre-registration packet for the vaccine you will be receiving. Bring to your appointment.
Moderna Vaccine Packet: The Moderna vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
- English LCH-Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
- Spanish LCH- Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
Pfizer Vaccine Packet: The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is recommended for people aged 12 years and older.
- LCH-Pfizer English covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
- LCH-Spanish Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
Pfizer Vaccine Packet Children ages 5yrs old to 11 yrs old.
- LCH-Pfizer-Children English covid-19 vaccine packet 11-08-2021
- LCH-Spanish CHILD Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 11.8.21
Pfizer Vaccine BOOSTER Packet: For people aged 65 years and older.
- LCH-Pfizer English covid-19 vaccine packet 8-30-21
- LCH-Spanish Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 9.2.21
After Getting Your Vaccine:
Register for the v-safe-After Vaccination App post vaccination notifications tool.
What if I missed my second dose vaccine?
The second dose (Moderna Vaccine) must be received at least 24 days after your 1st dose, but no greater than 42 days after your 1st dose. You will need to show proof of your 1st vaccine.
For questions, email email@example.com or you may call Linda Nunez, Lake Chelan Health EMT, at 509-682-6115. Due to high volumes, your emails and calls may not be answered right away. We appreciate your patience.
Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccine:
Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccine visit cdc.gov
Lake Chelan Health in the News:
A special thank you to the sponsors of this documentary project: Confluence Health, Ballard Ambulance, and Molina Healthcare. And thank you to the nurses on the steering committee who guided this project: Tracey Kasnic, Tina Avery, Jennifer Capelo, DeAnna Griggs, Jaime Minnock and Jackie Weber.