Covid-19 Vaccine & Testing Information
(Last updated: April 28, 2022)
For updates , please check back regularly and follow us on Facebook.
Lake Chelan Health offers free Rapid Antigen COVID-19 testing in the Lake Health Express Care walk-in clinic parking lot at 219 E. Johnson Ave., Chelan.
Antigen COVID testing is available Monday – Friday 9:00am to Noon. No testing available on weekends.
Call Express Care clinic to make an appointment at 509-682-8511 (option 1)
For PCR test appointments call Express Care clinic at 509-682-8511 (option 1)
When you arrive for your Antigen Test:
Drive-up testing locations are marked. Please wear a mask and remain in your vehicle. Results will be provided to you before you leave.
Covid Symptoms Include: fever, chills, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, shortness of breath, coughing.
Lake Chelan Health Express Care clinic
219 East Johnson Ave
Chelan, WA 98816
509-682-8511 (option 1)
for Spanish dial zero (0)
- Lake Chelan Health Hospital
ER open 24 hours
503 East Highland Avenue
Chelan, WA 98816
A clinicians order is required for testing at the hospital. For questions call 509-682-3300
- Express Care walk-in clinic
219 East Johnson Avenue
Chelan, WA 98816
Hours: 9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
OPEN 7-DAYS A WEEK
Other Testing Locations:
- Lifeline Ambulance
230 Grant Road
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Monday – Friday 7AM-2PM
- East Wenatchee Walgreens
- Wenatchee Walgreens
- Chelan Douglas Health District
COVID-19 VACCINE CLINICS
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine is for anyone 5 years and older first, second and booster. Moderna is for anyone 18 years and older.
Call Express Care walk-in clinic at 509-682-8511 to schedule for your vaccine.
Vaccines are available:
Mondays and Thursdays – 9am-5pm
Please try the vaccine locator below for other vaccine locations.
Find a vaccine appointment near you.
What to know before getting your vaccine:
- If you get the first dose, you also need to get second dose.
- Check your schedule to make sure you are available to get your second dose 28 days after your first dose. If you will not be available for the second dose, do not schedule your first dose.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you are sick or in a quarantine period. You will be turned away.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you have had any other immunization in the previous 14 days. You will be turned away.
- Do wear clothing which allows easy exposure to the upper arm.
Complete a Pre-registration packet for the vaccine you will be receiving. Bring to your appointment.
Moderna Vaccine Packet: The Moderna vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
- English LCH-Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
- Spanish LCH- Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
Pfizer Vaccine Packet: The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is recommended for people aged 12 years and older.
- LCH-Pfizer English covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
- LCH-Spanish Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
Pfizer Vaccine Packet Children ages 5yrs old to 11 yrs old.
- LCH-Pfizer-Children English covid-19 vaccine packet 11-08-2021
- LCH-Spanish CHILD Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 11.8.21
Pfizer Vaccine BOOSTER Packet: For people aged 65 years and older.
- LCH-Pfizer English covid-19 vaccine packet 8-30-21
- LCH-Spanish Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 9.2.21
Jensen Vaccine Packet: The J&J/Janssen vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
After Getting Your Vaccine:
Register for the v-safe-After Vaccination App post vaccination notifications tool.
What if I missed my second dose vaccine?
The second dose (Moderna Vaccine) must be received at least 24 days after your 1st dose, but no greater than 42 days after your 1st dose. You will need to show proof of your 1st vaccine.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call Linda Nunez, Lake Chelan Health EMT, at 509-682-6115. Due to high volumes, your emails and calls may not be answered right away. We appreciate your patience.
Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccine:
Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccine visit cdc.gov
Lake Chelan Health in the News:
A special thank you to the sponsors of this documentary project: Confluence Health, Ballard Ambulance, and Molina Healthcare. And thank you to the nurses on the steering committee who guided this project: Tracey Kasnic, Tina Avery,
Jennifer Capelo, DeAnna Griggs, Jaime Minnock and Jackie Weber.