Covid-19 Vaccine Information
(Last updated: September 24, 2021)
Welcome to Lake Chelan Health’s COVID-19 vaccine information page. For updates , please check back regularly and follow us on Facebook.
Need a vaccine? Covid-19 Vaccine is available to those 12 years of age and older. For child COVID-19 vaccine information visit cdc.gov
Find a vaccine appointment near you.
COVID-19 Vaccine Booster: Lake Chelan Health is actively preparing to offer a COVID-19 vaccine booster. Please check back for updates.
COVID-19 Testing Locations?
If you need a COVID test for surgery, Lake Chelan Health hospital offers two types of COVID testing. We offer Antigen and PCR testing. Results are available within 24 hours -48 hours. We have been experiencing a higher volume of calls recently and appreciate your time and patience at this time.
- COVID tests are available to those experiencing COVID symptoms or for a scheduled Medical/Surgical procedure.
symptoms include fever or chills, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, shortness of breath, coughing.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, you should self-quarantine at home and monitor your symptoms for fever or chills, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, shortness of breath, coughing. Symptoms may not appear until 5 to 7 days after exposure.
- If you develop severe symptoms such as chest pain, difficulty breathing, changes in mobility or confusion, please visit your healthcare provider, Express Care clinic or call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
- COVID test required for WORK, TRAVEL or SCHOOL are NOT available. Supplies are limited and being conserved for asymptomatic patients.
- Lake Chelan Health Hospital
503 East Highland Avenue
Chelan, WA 98816
A clinicians order is required for testing. For questions call 509-682-3300
- Express Care walk-in clinic
219 East Johnson Avenue
Chelan, WA 98816
9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
OPEN 7-DAYS A WEEK
- Lifeline Ambulance
230 Grant Road
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Monday – Friday 7AM-2PM
What to know before getting your vaccine:
- If you get the first dose, you also need to get second dose.
- Check your schedule to make sure you are available to get your second dose 28 days after your first dose. If you will not be available for the second dose, do not schedule your first dose.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you are sick or in a quarantine period. You will be turned away.
- Do not come to receive a vaccine if you have had any other immunization in the previous 14 days. You will be turned away.
- Do wear clothing which allows easy exposure to the upper arm.
Complete a Pre-registration packet for the vaccine you will be receiving. Bring to your appointment.
Moderna Vaccine Packet: The Moderna vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
- English LCH-Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
- Spanish LCH- Moderna covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
Pfizer Vaccine Packet: The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is recommended for people aged 12 years and older.
- LCH-Pfizer English covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
- LCH-Spanish Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 5-18-21
Pfizer Vaccine BOOSTER Packet: For people aged 65 years and older. Booster vaccine is currently not available.
- LCH-Pfizer English covid-19 vaccine packet 8-30-21
- LCH-Spanish Pfizer covid-19 vaccine packet 9.2.21
Jensen Vaccine Packet: The J&J/Janssen vaccine is recommended for people aged 18 years and older.
After Getting Your Vaccine:
Register for the v-safe-After Vaccination App post vaccination notifications tool.
What if I missed my second dose vaccine?
The second dose (Moderna Vaccine) must be received at least 24 days after your 1st dose, but no greater than 42 days after your 1st dose. You will need to show proof of your 1st vaccine.
For questions, email email@example.com or you may call Linda Nunez, Lake Chelan Health EMT, at 509-682-6115. Due to high volumes, your emails and calls may not be answered right away. We appreciate your patience.
Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccine:
Lake Chelan Health in the News:
A special thank you to the sponsors of this documentary project: Confluence Health, Ballard Ambulance, and Molina Healthcare. And thank you to the nurses on the steering committee who guided this project: Tracey Kasnic, Tina Avery,
Jennifer Capelo, DeAnna Griggs, Jaime Minnock and Jackie Weber.