Skilled Recovery – at Lake Chelan
Recover from a surgery, major accident, stroke, joint replacement, vascular or abdominal procedure near family and friends at Lake Chelan Health. Skilled-nursing extended care includes physical and occupational therapy. Lake Chelan Health will move to a new hospital November 2022 (image at bottom of page).
What is Skilled Recovery?
Skilled Recovery care is also known as swing bed care. Our program is designed for you with an expert rehab treatment team that will help you get back to your best.
To be enrolled in Skilled Recovery you must:
- Have Medicare Part A
- Minimum 3-day hospital stay
- Start within 30 days of your original (3-day) stay
- Requires either skilled nursing care or skilled therapy services
What is Covered?
- Up to 20 days covered in full
- Up to 80 days with patient being responsible for 20% of the bill
- Medicare supplement may pay deductible
- 24-hr Registered Nurse on site
- Physician Oversite
- Specialized Meals
- Discharge Planning
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Supportive Counseling
- Paramedicine Program
Contact our discharge planner for more information at 509-682-683-2823