Rules & Regulations
Spring Into Health 90-Day Challenge Rules
Rules will be updated at next challenge.
- Must be at least 18 years old to participate. Anyone under 18 must have parental/guardian consent.
- Inbody Scan Weigh-in Dates:
InBody Scan Weigh-out:
Contest Official Start Date: Contest End Date:
- Inbody Scan Body Composition Analyzer: Scan requires individual to be barefoot and able to stand. Individuals with medical devices like pacemakers or patient monitoring systems must not use this equipment as safe, low level currents will flow through the body during the test. Scan is approximately 15 seconds.
- To qualify for contest prizes, participants will need to accumulate points throughout the 90 days. Participants will receive points for weigh in scan, weigh out scan and at least two additional scans (April/May). Participants will receive points for each pound lost up to 26 pounds. Points can also be earned by attending Lake Chelan Hospital sponsored events or Lake Chelan Health and Wellness sponsored events and can receive additional points for bringing up to five guests. Points may also be earned for obtaining a glucose and blood pressure check from LCCHC EMS staff.
- Participants should make a weekly Action Plan and document their accomplishment/partial accomplishment and or barriers to not accomplishing their weekly action plan. Participants can receive points for each week of setting an Action Plan. Action Plans must be submitted at the time of their weigh out Scan Date…….
- It is recommended, as with any weight loss or exercise program, that you consult with your physician or health-care provider before starting any new exercise or nutrition program, especially, if you suffer from any medical condition or regularly use prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Participants may not use anabolic steroids or any strength-enhancing prescription drugs or medications unless prescribed by a physician to treat an existing medical condition (medication and medical condition must be noted in the written portion of your packet with physician signature).
- Participant assumes all risk of injury, harm or loss of any kind arising from participation in the Spring into Health Challenge and holds Lake Chelan Community Hospital & Clinics and any program sponsors harmless from any loss and /or injury sustained as a result of participating in the program.
- Participants must notify contest administrators of any changes in address or phone number. If winners cannot be reached within 5 days at address or phone number listed on registration form, he/she will be disqualified. Prize winners will be selected by random drawings in each category.