Joshua Schkrohowsky, MD
Joshua G. Schkrohowsky is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with specialty training in sports medicine and ACL surgery. He has practiced in Washington state since 2011 and has trained under some of the world’s leading orthopedic knee and ACL surgeons. Dr. Schkrohowsky earned his medical degree from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and completed the orthopedic surgery residency program at The University of Pittsburgh with an emphasis on sports medicine. While in Pittsburgh he served as team physician to the Duquesne University Men’s and Women’s Soccer teams. After residency, he pursued fellowship training in Sports Traumatology at the Sports Clinic Austria in Innsbruck under team physicians for the Austria Ski Team.
Dr. Schkrohowsky has participated in extensive research activities and has published more than 15 scientific articles and a book chapter. He has presented his research at national and international meetings. He has an interest in international medicine having led or volunteered on several medical trips to Africa, the Middle East, and Central America.
Dr. Schkrohowsky offers a conservative treatment of joint-related problems associated with injury or arthritis. Using a multi-disciplinary approach, he works with a patient to reduce symptoms and restore function. When surgery is necessary, he uses the latest minimally invasive procedures.
- Partial knee replacement
- Arthroscopic treatment of knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle injuries
- ACL reconstruction using an all-inside, minimally-invasive technique
- Cartilage repair and ligament reconstruction
- Knee realignment to treat cartilage damage or arthritis
- Non surgical treatments of arthritis ablations and PRP therapy injections
- Carpal tunnel and trigger finger release repair
- Fracture care and other general orthopedic procedures
219 E Johnson Avenue
P.O. BOX 368
Chelan, WA 98816
Phone (509) 682-6134
Fax (509) 682-2515
Monday, Thursday, Friday – 9AM-5PM
Tuesdays – 8AM-5PM
Wednesdays – Provider Surgery Day