For consultations call Specialty Care at 509-682-6134
- Patients, guest and staff are required to wear a mask while in the clinic.
- Scheduled patients may receive a phone call the day before their appointment to be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.
- The day of your appointment, you will be asked if anything has changed.
- Patients may have one person accompany them to their appointment if necessary.
- Partial knee replacement
- Arthroscopic treatment of knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle injuries
- ACL reconstruction using an all-inside, minimally-invasive technique
- Cartilage repair and ligament reconstruction
- Knee realignment to treat cartilage damage or arthritis
- Non surgical treatments of arthritis ablations and PRP therapy injections
- Carpal tunnel and trigger finger release repair
- Fracture care and other general orthopedic procedures
Joshua Schkrohowsky, MD
Theodore Manos, MD
- Umbilical hernia
- Colonic neoplasms
- Incisional hernia
- Inguinal hernias
- Bowel obstruction
- Gallbladder disease
- Other general surgery care
Tabetha Bradley, MD, FACS (Returning December 2021)
Tuesdays – 8AM-5PM
Wednesdays – Provider Surgery Day
Friday – 9AM-Noon
- General Surgery
Wednesdays – 8AM-5PM
- Pain Specialist
Tuesdays 8am-12pm – Patient Consultations
Procedures Tuesday afternoons
PO Box 908
503 East Highland Ave.
Chelan, WA 98816